Would you like to make souffle and cakes rise? Then you must be in need of whipped egg white fluff. It is really a very useful thing to lighten pancakes and waffles, to prepare the sweetened meringue. But how to get whipped egg whites? And can you whip egg white in a blender?
You can get fluffy egg white faster using a blender. It requires less effort. But be aware of overwhipping. At the time of whipping the protein structure of it breaks down.
This article is for you if you are a crazy food lover or a home cook and want to get cakes, meringues, and souffle.
The article will guide you to whip egg whites, focusing on how to get whipped egg whites, including different stages, whip egg whites in a blender and other blending gadgets, do so successfully, and some FAQs. It will make you confident to DIY.
How to Get Whipped Egg Whites?
You can get whipped egg whites by using hand, regular blender, immersion blender, mixer, etc. But it undergoes different stages. They are as follows :
- Foamy peak: When egg whites mix slightly, producing some foams with a bit transparent look.
- Soft peak: The egg white turns from hazy to white at this stage. Now you can add other ingredients as per recipe requirements.
- Firm peak: The egg whites hold the shape longer than the soft peak.
- Stiff peak: Last desired peak from your egg whites. It becomes stiff, as the name suggests.
How to Whip Egg White in a Blender?
It is very easy to do by blending egg white. Follow the procedure as stated below:
- Separate egg whites from the yolks of the eggs at room temperature.
- Keep the white part of the egg in a blender.
- Turn the blender on. Speed should be at its lowest.
- After running the blender for a few minutes, add sugar or tartar cream.
- Add other ingredients when it takes the soft peak form. Continue the blades running to get the stiff peak forms. Almost 6-7 minutes is enough.
- As soon as you get the stiff form, turn off the blender. Now you are all set to use whipped egg white
Can Immersion Blender Whip Egg White?
There is a common query whether an immersion blender can really whip egg white. If you don’t have a blender or want to use your hand, handheld immersion blenders are of great use. And can perform multitasking like a hero. Using an immersion blender egg white can be whipped easily and quickly. Some of the branded immersion blenders are:
- Mueller Austria Ultra-Stick 500
- KitchenAid Cordless Hand Blender
- KOIOS Powerful 800W 4-in-1 Hand Immersion Blender
In addition to different blenders like NutriBullet Pro – 13-Piece High-Speed Blender/Mixer System, Magic Bullet Blender, Small, Silver, 11 Piece Set, etc. you can use immersion blenders to get whipped egg whites prepared.
How to Whip Egg Whites Successfully?
Whipped egg whites are essential for different types of food preparation. Its foamy nature provides air, height, and a light texture to foods.
To get whipped egg whites successfully, you are to follow some rules:
- Ensure the room temperature of eggs, kept in freeze.
- Use grease-free bowl/ blender jar.
- Wipe off the bowl to make it truly grease-free with a paper towel saturated with lemon juice.
- Separate egg white from the yolk just after taking it from the refrigerator.
- Rest the egg whites for a while to come to room temperature automatically.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of tartar cream, lemon juice, or vinegar, and for per egg white.
- You may use sugar to stabilize egg whites. Add sugar little by little at the end of whipping. Note that you will not get foamy formation if sugar is added too early or too quickly.
Can you whisk the egg white in a blender?
You can whisk egg whites in a blender. For this, the blender jar needs to be grease-free and clean. You are to whip egg whites running the blender at low speed
Can you use a blender as a whisk?
A blender can be used as a whisk. The sharp and quick blades of a blender can produce whipped cream within 30 seconds. In the beginning, your speed should be low so that all the ingredients are incorporated together and gradually produce a thick cream.
Can you make meringue in a blender?
Using Blender, you can make meringue, a popular dessert in France. You just need egg whites and sugar at room temperature. Make whipped egg white. Put all ingredients in the blender and run the machine for about 10 minutes. You will get stiff peaks.
Can you whip egg whites in a blender? By the time you have already got your reply to the query. This is an easier way to whip egg whites, avoiding the manual method. But no over mixing. Because overmixing allows the egg not to trap air, in case of any mistake while whipping,v may not provide you the desired texture in your foods. Blender is a very good option to whip egg whites if the amount is large.
So have a try to satisfy your appetite!